I love when clients come to me with an idea or a location in mind. Rachel and Brandon came with both! They knew they wanted engagement photos with their dog, Lily, and they knew they wanted a woodsy, outdoors style. Last weekend, I met them in Saluda, about an hour or so outside of Columbia, and followed them way out into the woods. The closer we got to their chosen location, the more excited I got! We finally stopped near a gorgeous wheat field on the edge of the woods, and took Rachel’s 4-wheeler the rest of the way, because cars couldn’t make it. After a rather bumpy (but fun!) ride through the woods, we arrived at a beautiful, mossy clearing in the woods, complete with a babbling brook. I’m not kidding, you guys, this spot was magical!
- Hailey & Wes’s Outer Banks Wedding
- Reserve at Lake Keowee Wedding
- The Graduate Hotel & Palmetto Club Wedding
- Springtime Wedding at Westin Poinsett & Furman
- Bret & Steven’s Lowcountry Wedding
- Clemson Wedding Moved to Kingstree
- Brunch Wedding at Cliffs at Glassy
- Unique Engagement Session in the Upstate
- Reserve at Lake Keowee Engagement
- Falls Park on the Reedy – Greenville Engagement
Engagement Session with Rachel and Brandon (and their dog, Lily) in Saluda!January 23, 2016
SHARE THIS STORY
ADD A COMMENT
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM melissabrewerphoto