In my own journey as a wedding photographer, I seem to find myself pulled more and more towards teaching others. There is something about sharing my own experiences (both good and bad), and watching other photographers take that education to grow, that just makes my heart sing! 1-on-1 education with another photographer is so important when you’re building and growing your business!
Is this right for you?
A lot of people who contact me about mentoring ask me, "do you think I'm a good candidate for this?", and the answer is usually YES! This is absolutely for you if you can check off any one of the following:
- You love photography but don't know how to move past the "hobby" stage
- You've been in business for a year or more, and worry about your business's growth
- You need help with Lightroom/Photoshop, or you're not confident in your editing/workflow
- You are great at business, but feeling stale in your posing and lighting
- You need help with marketing, SEO, blogging, hashtags, Facebook ads, etc.
- You really want to learn how to find and book destination weddings
- You just love learning from other photographers even though your business is established
2 hours of 1-on-1 mentorship over coffee or drinks — my treat, of course!
1 hour of live shooting to practice the things we discussed in our mentoring session
1 hour of post-processing work discussing workflow and editing INCLUDING two of my favorite handmade Lightroom and ACR presets!
Styled Engagement Shoot with other mentees
15 minute headshot session to get your own business page started!
Access to my closed Facebook group for all current and past mentees — continued education is so important!
What is the cost?
Mentorships are $400
I only take on 4-6 mentees at a time, because it is so important to me that I'm available to nurture and guide you, while still working full-time as a wedding photographer and making sure every single client is also nurtured!